• Standard: 7.0 lbs; 71” x 24”; 5 mm thick
• Long: 8.0 lbs; 79” x 24”; 5 mm thick
• Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
• No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
• 99% latex free.
The eko® mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eko® are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eko® mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.