- Ethically made in Rhode Island in family-owned factories
- Adjustable one-size-fits-all gold-plated or silver-plated cuff
- More than 1.8 million LGBTQ youth consider suicide each year
- LGBTQ youth who report having at least one accepting adult were 40% less likely to report a suicide attempt in the past year
- Mental health: Black adults are more likely to have feelings of sadness, hopelessness in comparison to white adults.
- Treatment: Because less than 2 percent of American Psychological Association members are Black, there is a valid concern that mental health care practitioners are not culturally competent enough to treat their specific issues.
- Representation: Black women are underrepresented in leadership, especially in areas like the Senate, where no Black women preside.